Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

Tis good

Basically its just madness combat with rabbits. And instead of guns they have swords. I'm being picky, but it was funny how the weapons didn't ever get blood on them and it was hard to concentrate on everything happening to appreciate what you have done. But it is still very good.

Mottis responds:

thanks.

Damn, it took this many reviews until someone complains about the no-blood-on-weapons xD
When I was almost finished, I thought I should have added blood to the weapons. But it was too late. It bugged the crap out of me but gladly, not many people seem to care/notice.

Madness Acceptence 2 Madness Acceptence 2

awesome ^_^ but...

there are a couple of tiny animation glitches, There aren't any sound effects, and it wasn't consistent enough with what happened. Eg. zombeh Jesus would appear for 2 seconds, then not come back for the whole thing :(

LNR123 responds:

i havnt done, i said i got no sound and i will fix zat,

i desided to continue with this one

David's Adventures Eps 10 David's Adventures Eps 10

Very good

shame about the voices :(

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

DAM BIKE NINJA

HOORAY

Sumo Penguins Sumo Penguins

Not bad

it would keep me entertained while i would be waiting for something else to load or happen.
Simple, easy game.

The Enrichment Center The Enrichment Center

TOO EASY

u stole that riddle from zelda.
this game wasnt really worth playing
If u made it harder and more puzzly it would be better...

[HS]Zenith [HS]Zenith

!!LOVE IT!!

only thing i didnt like was the generic FL snare but thats not enough to bring it down.

If your into hardstyle check out my latest submission: destiny

VelociD responds:

Sure thing.

DnB Suck DnB Suck

VERY NICE

excellent riffs, nice beats.

NKAT responds:

I am your Avatar!

SpK*) - Absinthe SpK*) - Absinthe

I like it

Sounds a bit metallic, but that might just because you lowered the quality to put it on here. Nice overall though